Public Affairs | Government Relations | Lobbying | Political Consulting
DeMenna Public Affairs is Arizona’s preeminent government affairs consulting firm.
The team at DeMenna Public Affairs has been involved in every Arizona legislative session since 1980, and we have collectively helped shape Arizona law for decades.
State government can be difficult to navigate. That's why it’s important to work with a team who not only understands the issues, but also understands how to turn those issues into successful public policy results.
DeMenna Public Affairs is that team.
With nearly seven decades of combined experience, we provide the innovative advocacy necessary to accomplish your public affairs and public policy objectives. We get things done.
"Among the best I have ever worked with."
— T. Boone Pickens
"Kevin DeMenna, a former chief of staff in the Senate, is one of the most sought-after lobbyists."
— Arizona Republic
“Building infrastructure, figuring out how to manage growth – these are (Arizona’s) cutting edge issues”
— Kevin DeMenna in Time Magazine
“A long-time Copper State political insider, DeMenna is still at the top of the game.”
— Campaigns & Elections Magazine
“Kevin DeMenna (is) considered among the most influential Capitol Lobbyists.”
— The Phoenix Gazette
"I met Kevin when I was on the other side on an issue. I was so impressed with his presentation the day I saw him in the committee meeting. I said ‘This is the man I want to work for me on issues important to the automotive business and my community!’ All I can say is that we’ve been very successful with important issues in Tucson ever since."
— Jim Click, Click Automotive
“… DeMenna has a reputation for his international clientele, high-tech lobbying and prodigious ability to raise money for lawmakers’ campaigns.”
— Arizona Republic
"The DeMennas bring astute political analysis, deep understanding of legislation and the process, and have built relationships over decades to advance my company's goals. They give personal service as if my company were their only client. Simply put, they are the best in the business."
— Brendan Mahoney, General Counsel for HBI international
On DeMenna & Associates “(Kevin DeMenna) said the desire to work in a family rather than a corporate organization was a key motivation. Two of his three sons are lobbyists in the firm.”
— Arizona Republic
"The Arizona Society of CPA’s has worked with the DeMennas for more than 20 years. Their professionalism, legislative knowledge, and political savvy continue to benefit the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants in more ways than we can count."
— Cindie Hubiak, Executive Director of the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
“(Kevin DeMenna is) part of a generation of contract lobbyists who take on scores of varied clients rather than representing one major interest... Mormon faith gives him access to legislative powers that other lobbyists can’t match.”
— Arizona Republic
“The complexities of legislative and state administrative processes make (professional advice) a necessity, especially if you are a business person facing an issue that will significantly affect your company.”
— Kevin DeMenna in Arizona Business Magazine
"We hired DeMenna Public Affairs to solve a problem; then we discovered their true value when they opened doors to opportunities we had never imagined.”
— Mary Miller, Arizona Dude Ranchers' Association President & Elkhorn Ranch
"We own and operate a small group of dude ranches and like every small business, we are often overwhelmed by the impact of government and its bureaucracy. DeMenna Public Affairs has shown us that there are solutions out there and that legislators genuinely want to help. They also know how to get things done quickly when the situation is urgent."
— Russell True, True Ranch Hospitality
DeMenna Public Affairs is a Phoenix-based government relations, public affairs, and political consulting firm formed by Ryan and Joe DeMenna. DeMenna Public Affairs is the next generation of DeMenna & Associates, which was established by their father, Kevin DeMenna, in 1998.
The team at DeMenna Public Affairs knows how to help their clients achieve their goals - whatever that may be.
With nearly 70 years of combined experience, DeMenna Public Affairs is prepared to help you navigate Arizona’s government processes and fulfill your public affairs objectives while guiding you through the state’s ever-changing political landscape.
DeMenna Public Affairs is a Phoenix based government relations, public affairs and political consulting firm formed by Ryan and Joe DeMenna.
DeMenna Public Affairs is the next generation of DeMenna & Associates, which was established by their father, Kevin DeMenna, in 1998.
The team at DeMenna Public Affairs prides itself on excellent client service, a comprehensive understanding of our clients objectives, years of accumulated strategic insight, and old-fashioned hard work.
Our ability to bring multiple disciplines together in an integrated approach gives our clients a competitive advantage that sets our firm apart.
DeMenna Public Affairs provides lobbying and public affairs consulting services that are intended to make a difference - influencing public and legislative opinion.
Our diverse group of clients, combined with our political presence and well-developed relationships with media, legislators, and legislative staff/agency personnel, have allowed the firm to form critical personal and professional connections that consistently serve our clients interests.
DeMenna Public Affairs serves our clients by fulfilling three primary duties: to give them our very best professional advice, execute their decisions to the best of our professional abilities, and provide regular updates and consistent communication.
DeMenna Public Affairs will always provide the following services as your government relations team:
- Serve as your advocate on all designated public policy issues;
- Serve as your liaison to Arizona state government, including the Legislature, the Office of the Governor, and the various state agencies;
- Help oversee the development of your state government agenda;
- Assist in the drafting and development of proposed legislation;
- Read every item of legislation introduced during each legislative session to determine its potential impact;
- Monitor, track and provide updates on all legislation of interest;
- Review, track and report on all Executive Orders determined to be of interest;
- Attend all legislative hearings and other meetings where designated legislation may be under consideration;
- Speak as your advocate on designated items of legislation at legislative hearings;
- Continually gauge and report on the Arizona political climate as it relates to your interests;
- Manage all compliance with Arizona laws relating to lobbyist registration and ensure completion of necessary filings with the Arizona Secretary of State;
- Work directly with legislators, municipal and county representatives and other affected stakeholders in building coalitions to protect and secure your interests;
- Work with and strengthen existing coalitions;
- Draft letters, testimony and bullet points that clearly articulate your position on state issues for distribution to the legislature and the Executive branch;
- Communicate to state government and other appropriate agencies/persons, your position on specific issues;
- Ensure that services offered by DeMenna Public Affairs supplement and augment, but do not duplicate your efforts; and
- Provide other related services, as requested.
DeMenna Public Affairs has nearly 70 years of combined success in public affairs, government relations and consulting services, impacting opinion leaders in virtually every manner possible. We strive to continually bring value to our clients through an integrated and multiple disciplinary approaches together to provide our clients with a competitive advantage. We're always looking for candidates to further enhance our team, so if you're interested, reach out to us here »
We're always looking for candidates to further enhance our team, so if you're interested, reach out to us here »
The team at DeMenna Public Affairs has nearly 70 years of combined success in government relations and consulting services, impacting opinion leaders in virtually every manner possible. That success is due in part to the integrated approach of bringing multiple disciplines together to provide our clients with the ideal competitive advantage. DeMenna Public Affairs is always looking for candidates to add to the firm who continue to enhance our team and further support the needs of our clients. Please feel free to share your resume with us using the submission form at right.
Whether you are interested in an internship or a full time position with the DeMenna Public Affairs team, we'd love to hear from you!
- 1-800 Contacts
- AAA Cab Service
- Advantage Capital
- American Cancer Society – Cancer Action Network
- American Heart Association
- American Kratom Association
- American Lung Association
- American Subcontractors Association of Arizona
- Arizona Childcare Association
- Arizona Dispensaries Association
- Arizona Dude Ranch Association
- Arizona Health Care Association
- Arizona Humanities Council
- Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association
- Arizona Opera
- Arizona Outdoor Advertising Association
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona State Contractors Coalition
- Arizonans for Preserving the Lottery
- Baked Bros
- Boy Scouts of America - Grand Canyon Council
- Budget Rental Car
- Centene Corporation
- Centennial Leasing and Sales
- Champ Car World Series
- Citizen Utilities
- Clean Energy
- Click Automotive
- Coalition of Ignition Interlock Manufacturers
- Community Associations Institute
- Cresco Labs
- Decades Music Theme Park
- Electronic Data Systems
- Enron Corporation
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Fender Musical Instruments
- Fiesta Bowl
- General Motors
- Gilbert Public Schools
- Grand Canyon Unified School District
- Hertz Corporation
- Industrial Development Authority of the County of Maricopa
- Legal Advocacy Workgroup
- Maricopa County Community College District
- Marijuana Policy Project
- National Bio-Diesel Board
- National Car Rental
- National Parkinson’s Foundation
- National Surgical Hospitals
- Opus West
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Arizona
- Paradise Valley Unified School District
- Pickens Fuel Corp
- Raw Rolling Papers/HBI International
- Rillito Park Foundation
- Riester Sonoran
- Smart School Plus
- Sonoran Business Alliance
- Southwest Ambulance
- Technicolor USA
- The City of Phoenix
- The Navajo Nation
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Title Loans of America
- Transwestern Pipeline Company, LLC.
- Tusayan Taxpayers Association
- U.S. Law Shield Firearms Legal Defense Program
- Unspam Technologies
- Waste Management of Arizona
- Waterford Upstart
- Wilbur Smith Association
To request more information about DeMenna Public Affairs, or to inquire about retaining our services, please complete the form at right or contact us directly. We look forward to hearing from you!